This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others.
They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements. They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
This course is nationally recognised and requires 12 units for award of the qualification: 6 core units, and 6 elective units.
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBLDR523 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
- BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBHRM522 Manage employee and industrial relations
- BSBLDR522 Manage people performance
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
- BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area