This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others.
They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or industry requirements. They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
This course is nationally recognised and requires 12 units for award of the qualification: 4 core units, and 8 elective units.
Further information on will be provided at the course induction session.
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBWRK510 Manage employee relations
- BSBINN502 Build and sustain an innovative work environment
- BSBHRM512 Develop and manage performance-management processes