This qualification reflects the role of individuals who work in a senior operational or team leading role in the health industry.
This course is nationally recognised and requires 14 units for award of the qualification: 6 core units, 8 elective units.
Further information will be provided at the course induction session.
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically
- HLTWHS003 Maintain work health and safety
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- CHCCOM006 Establish and manage client relationships
- BSBAUD402 Participate in a quality audit
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBMED401 Manage patient record keeping system
- CHCPRP003 Reflection and improve own professional practice