This qualification is suitable for those working in various medical administration contexts. Individuals may exercise discretion and judgement using appropriate knowledge to provide technical advice and support to a team.
This course is nationally recognised and requires 13 units for award of the qualification: 2 core units, 11 elective units.
Further information will be provided at the course induction session.
- BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- BSBMED302 Prepare and process medical accounts
- BSBMED303 Maintain patient records
- BSBMED304 Assist in controlling stocks and supplies
- BSBMED305 Apply the principles of confidenality, privacy and security within the medical environment
- BSBADM307 Organise schedules
- BSBITU314 Design and produce spreadsheets
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
BSBITU313 Design and produce digital text documents
CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people