This qualification applies to a range of administrative roles in varied contexts. Individuals in these positions use some discretion and judgement and may provide technical advice and support to a team.
This course is nationally recognised and requires 13 units for award of the qualification:
2 core units, 11 elective units.
Further information will be provided at the course induction session.
- BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBADM307 Organise schedules
- BSBFIA303 Process accounts payable and receivable
- BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBITU309 Produce desktop published documents
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development